I’ve got an idea for letter exchange worldwide. It’s simple and straightforward. All you need to do is contact the person you want to write with. The best way in the old school way of hand writing. The choice of the tool is up to you. I love to write by fountain pen myself. I’ve got it as a gift on my 36th birthday, and since then writing became one of my passions as well.
- Ask the person first before sending a letter
- Keep your story short or pick the subject for exchange letter. The best way, if would be about positive matter or something that you are interested with. Your passion or hobby like. Let’s keep the world we are living in fully inspired
- Don’t be annoying or asking for a favour in advance, be polite, like a real friend who want’s to be a friend also.
- If you speak more than one language, it would be cool to write the same text in both languages, your native one and the one that you know. So, then we can learn some foreign language phrases from each other.
- As an extra option, we can record an audio or video file with the written text or read our texts over skype connection, it’s just for the craic (fun)
- Send your letter in envelope with some ‘cool post stamp’ on it or more traditional one, all is up to you.
- Enjoy writing and share the idea with your friends.