Thanks a million 🙂
I’d like to sincerely thank fellow blogger from New York, Lifestyles with Lia for having nominated me for the Liebster Award!
This award is mostly for fun purposes and networking to discover new blogs of the blogosphere…
Here are the rules for accepting the Liebster Award:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers (this one is about WordPress followers, as I guess).
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
OK, here are 11 random facts about me….
1. I’m not an early bird so that’s why most of my best work is created over night…
2. I love the shape of classic cars, especially BMW three series…
3. Whenever I hear the words ‘swimming’ or ‘surfing’ my eyes start to shine like the pole star on the sky…
4. I do my best to go for spontaneous trip every once for a while…
5. I believe that life is the journey of thousand deep personal discoveries…
6. I do my best to learn more about my inner self and the world outside…
7. Painting is something that, I forgot about in the past, and I had to go for the journey of a lifetime to discover it in a new way…
8. I will publish colourful and joyful paintings until the world we are living in, will start to dance with the rhythm of it’s own rainbow…
9. Music is the part of my nature, so dancing comes to me naturally… during painting, shopping or a meeting 🙂 why not ?:)
10. I love mountain walking, hiking and close connection with the nature
11. Thank you for watching this blog, which was created by the spark of inspiration ‘The Spark of Energy’… Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings through your blog as well… I love reading other blogs to see the world from the other perspective.
And these are my nominees: (I’m not sure about how many followers they have, but I wanted to nominate them anyway!)
OK, here are my Liebster Award nominator, Lifestyles with Lia’s, questions to me:
- What is your favorite snack food? A carrot cake from Manning’s Bakery in Dublin,
- What is your favorite room in your house/apartment? The kitchen, because it’s sunny most of the day, and I can cook in between blogging and painting 🙂
- What is your favorite dish that you know how to cook? There’s so many of them… my cooking style could be described as the mix of…the Spirit of Adventure with love to Sicilian Cuisine, fresh fruits and veggies, Indian spices and the flow of wild river at the mountains… or basically freestyle 🙂
- What is your favorite holiday/special event to celebrate? Septembers in Barcelona, the region of Cava’s
- What is your favorite shape of pasta? Tagliatelle, because perfectly fits into the mix of fresh veggies and sea food
- Who is your favorite Disney character? Does Disney count?
- What is your favorite month of the year? May, it’s my birthday 🙂
- What is your favorite cooking/kitchen smell? Pancakes at midnight, a kind of tradition for the pleasure of tastes
- What is your favorite outdoor sound in nature? Waterfall and the sound of waves of the ocean, balance and go with the flow at the same time
- What is your favorite kind of weather? Sunny with a little bit of warm rain
- What is your favorite era in history? Late 90’s, the beginning of electronic music movement, with some awesome underground parties in Berlin and DJ’ing with the use of vinyls
And (drumroll, please…) Here are my 11 questions to my 11 nominees for the Liebster Award!
1. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
2. What is your best photo taken so far?
3. What is your current best song?
4. What is your favorite room in your house/apartment?
5. What is your favorite holiday/special event to celebrate?
6. Where would you like to go for the adventure of a lifetime?
7. What is your favorite season of the year?
8. What is your favorite type of music, that makes you moving/dancing?
9. What is your favorite activity that you remember from your early days/childhood?
10. If your inner talent would speak out or play a song, what kind of song would it be?
11. What is your favorite quote/motto, that gives you wings?
PS If you would like to use the badge of Liebster Award on your blog, feel free to do so.. here is the link: The Liebster Award, Design by Swav.